There are a number of ways you can give to the church:
- Regular giving
- One-off giving
- Supporting us while shopping online
This can be made to the church in 4 ways:
- Using the box in the foyer on Sunday mornings.
- By standing order to the church bank account – details available on request.
- Via a one-off donation by following the details below – NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES
- By texting CC004 to 64647 and following the directions.
Online – NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES
To give online using our secure online giving facility, please go to https://elim.paythru.com/t/dUUo66LZ
You will have the option to set up a Paythru account to save your details for any future giving. This facility enables you to give directly from your bank account using your bank’s online banking or by setting up a standing order. Please note that the minimum online donation is £5.
You can also give using your smartphone. Text CC004 to 64647 and follow the text directions on screen.
Are you a tax payer?
If you are a tax payer, we can reclaim 25% of your giving back using the GiftAid facility if you complete this on the Paythru link above.
If you have any queries please contact the church office on 01228 523991 or speak to our Finance Officer, Jane Wood.
This turns your everyday online shopping into free donations for your chosen charity.
To sign up, visit https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/elimcarlisle to raise donations for our church.