Cell Group Notes
These notes are provided as example questions during the Word section of your cell group meeting.
The Coming King
26th November 2023
1 Thess 4:13-18
Questions for Discussion
Possible questions for groups are set out below. Feel free to use as a many or as few of these as is appropriate for your group or lead your discussion/application time in another way altogether.
1. Knowing the final outcome of the world, should we labour to make it a better place through social policy, ecology, etc?
2. Why does God let evil run rampant throughout history? (see 2 Peter 3:3-13)
3. What can you do to better prepare for the Coming King?
4. When Jesus returns in power and glory it will be too late for those who don’t him. Who do you need to pray for to be saved before it is too late?
Remind your group
1. Hampers need to be brought into the office by THIS Sunday (3rd December) at the latest